Select Style & Size:
Speedway 35 Carbon Riser Handlebar
It can be difficult to satiate our need for speed. Whether it's bombing a descent at top speeds, or crushing a climb to earn a KOM, we always crave being the fastest. The trouble is, not every component can hold up to our craving for swiftness, but Deity Components isn't one to balk at a craving for hitting mach 4, which is easy to see with the Speedway 35 Carbon Riser Handlebar. These lightweight carbon bars claim to have more strength than any other bar on the market, and are specifically refined to allow you to push the limits, while maintaining complete control. They feature a comfortable 30mm of rise and 5-degrees of upsweep to keep you in an upright riding position that lends to comfort. They feature unidirectional carbon, and a lofty 810mm width for those who crave a wide and controlled cockpit.
- Oversized 35mm bars for those who crave speed
- Stiff carbon layup keeps you in control
- Damping properties reduce hand fatigue
- 30mm rise keep you in an upright riding position
- Lofty 810mm width offers control in all conditions
- Textured non-slip clamp surface locks things in place
- 35mm bore for pairing with beefy stiff stems
- Item #DTC000R
- carbon fiber
- [backsweep] 9-degree, [upsweep] 5-degree
- Claimed Weight
- 8.6oz (245g)
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.