Select style & size:Select options
Speedtrap AM TI Saddle
For the Speedtrap AM TI Saddle, Deity partnered with one of the best in the industry—SDG Components—in order to infuse Deity style and performance onto the proven SDG Speedtrap platform. This featherweight version of the Speedtrap saddle features solid titanium rails to yield a total weight of only 228g without making any compromises to strength. It's designed for all-mountain riding, enduro, and DH applications, providing riders with increased comfort and control whether you're on a big ride in the mountains or barreling down a technical gravity run. The tapered shape allows you to get behind the seat on steep sections of trail while still having a pinchable surface for maximum control. Kevlar sides provide some extra grip for these situations while improving the saddle's durability, with the Kevlar tapering off before the pedaling zone to ensure your shorts don't get snagged when you're in the saddle spinning away.
- Lightweight saddle for all-mountain and gravity riding
- Titanium rails keep the weight impressively low for a MTB saddle
- Tapered shape makes it easy to get behind the saddle for more control
- Kevlar sides provide a gripping surface and improve durability
- Uses an SDG Speedtrap base with Deity's own proprietary foam mold
- High quality, mid-density EVA foam cushions and supports sit bones
- D2 edge flex provides softened edges for more comfort while pedaling
- Item #DTC000Z
- Q & A
Simple and Great
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Nothing to crazy about this saddle, but it has a really sleek and simple design, and feels great. Super comfortable compared to some other stiffer seats that I've rode on. Love the design and looks great on my bike. Durable too.