Select Style & Size:
Skywire 35 15mm Carbon Riser Handlebar
When it came to 35mm bore handlebars, Deity was a little bit slower on the uptake than some of the other brands on the market. We suspect it has something to do with its designers drive to dial in perfection, and skip using us as their guinea pigs on the trail. None the less, we're more than pleased that the beefy 35's have made their way into Deity's offerings, like the Skywire 35 15mm Carbon Riser Handlebar. This light and stiff bars find the balance between the jarring super-stiff feel of 35mm bars, tapering things just right to improve performance and reduce arm pump and blown out hands that the harsher stiffer bars cause. This particular model features 9-degrees of backsweep, and 15-millimeters of rise that finds a balance in your position in the cockpit, somewhere right between the forward feel of flat bars, and upright of higher-rise bars. This enables you to easily move fore and aft on the bike for getting over the bars when you need to attack, or back behind the saddle on the steeps.
- Light bars that balance stiffness and comfort on the trail
- Beefy 35mm bore is contrasted with just the right taper
- Unidirectional carbon fiber is lightweight and reliable
- 15mm rise keeps you centered in the cockpit
- Tapered construction for longer rides, and less recovery
- 800mm width is beefy, but trimmable to the perfect fit
- Item #DTC000S
- unidirectional carbon fiber
- [backsweep] 9-degree, [upsweep] 5-degree
- Claimed Weight
- 7.8oz (222g)
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.