Select Style & Size
Holeshot 35 25mm Rise Handlebar
You charged hard on your Deity Blacklabels, but with the emergence of 35mm bars you've been left wanting more. A little more stiffness, or maybe just a new bar to check out, and the Deity Holeshot 35 25mm Rise Handlebar is there to answer your craving. This durable and burly bar brings the quality and ride feel of Deity's Blacklabel bars to the 35mm bore for a little extra stiffness, and super wide stance for charging down chunky rock gardens with fearless power, and booking it into drops that cause render onlookers slack-jawed and speechless.
Ready for the roughest of downhill encounters, the Holeshot provides you with a whopping 825-millimeter bar with the elite level feel of Deity's Blacklabel handlebar, but with a 35mm girth to add stiffness and control — but don't worry, if 825mm is a bit too wide for you it can be trimmed down with the measured cut marks. It caters to those who thirst for downhill lines, utilizing Deity's proprietary Gradient Butting Technology that allows 7075 T73 aluminum to be placed where you need to most for durability, and shaved off where it does nothing but add weight. The bar is set up with a 9-degree backsweep, and 5 degree upsweep, along with 25-millimeters of rise to keep you comfortable and let you stay back behind the saddle while locked into your cockpit, charging into the line ahead.
- Level up the stiffness with these wide and wild bars
- Gradient butted aluminum boosts stiffness without weight
- Blacklabel ride quality meets beefy 35mm bar
- Ultra-wide 825mm bar keeps you pinned open wide
- Cockpit comfort provided by 15mm rise
- Deity's Lifetime Crash Replacement has you covered when you hit the deck
- Item #DTC000M
- 7075 T73 aluminum
- [backsweep] 9 degree, [upsweep] 5 degree
- Claimed Weight
- [25mm rise] 327g
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited, lifetime crash replacement
What do you think about this product?