Select Style & Size
Holeshot 35 15mm Rise Handlebar
Sometimes, we admit, we take our handlebars for granted. We forget that they are there, and maybe don't give them the attention and respect that they deserve. Fortunately for us, Deity doesn't make the same mistake, providing bars with the utmost attention to detail so you can count on them when the trails start to buck you sideways. The Deity Holeshot 35 15mm Rise Handlebar is a bar you can trust, with a beefy 35mm bore, and exceptional engineering to get you through chunky bedrock slabs and sweeping switchbacks with total control and power.
Ready for the roughest of downhill encounters, the Holeshot provides you with a whopping 825-millimeter bar with the elite level feel of Deity's Blacklabel handlebar, but with a 35mm girth to add stiffness and control — but don't worry, if 825mm is a bit too wide for you it can be trimmed down with the measured cut marks. It caters to those who thirst for downhill lines, utilizing Deity's proprietary Gradient Butting Technology that allows 7075 T73 aluminum to be placed where you need to most for durability, and shaved off where it does nothing but add weight. The bar is set up with a 9-degree backsweep, and 5 degree upsweep, along with 15-millimeters of rise to keep you comfortable and let you stay back behind the saddle while locked into your cockpit, charging into the line ahead.
- Boost stiffness in your sled with 35mm bars
- Gradient butted aluminum boosts stiffness without weight
- Blacklabel ride quality meets beefy 35mm bar
- Ultra-wide 825mm bar keeps you pinned open wide
- Cockpit comfort provided by 15mm rise
- Deity's Lifetime Crash Replacement has you covered when you hit the deck
- Item #DTC000L
- 7075 T73 aluminum
- [backsweep] 9 degree, [upsweep] 5 degree
- Claimed Weight
- [15mm rise] 327g
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited, lifetime crash replacement
What do you think about this product?