Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Crosshair Headset Cap
Deity offers the style and attention to detail we expect to see from the brand with the Crosshair Headset Cap. Its machined aluminum construction is tough and lightweight, it offers a clean, sophisticated look, and it's available in a variety of colors so we can mix and match with our bike.
- Style up your rig with this headset cap kit
- Machined aluminum construction is strong and lightweight
- Available in eight sharp-looking polished ano colors
- Countersunk bolt design offers a clean look
- Includes top cap, bolt, star nut
- Also includes 3mm, 5mm, and 8mm spacers
- Item #DTC0011
- [bolt] 7075 T6 machined aluminum, [top cap, spacers] 6061 machined aluminum
- Claimed Weight
- 13g (without star nut)
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
June 18, 2020
Great bit of bling
- I've used it several times
Bought this mainly for the looks. Works great as a top cap and looks cool. Not really much else to say about it.
December 26, 2019
Nice Stem Cap
- I've put it through the wringer
I love this Deity Stem Cap. It fits perfectly with the Deity Copperhead 35mm Stem. I got the blue cap and the blue Deity stem to match. I wanted some bling for my cockpit. I went with the Chromag FU40 that are blue as well, and the color match was great and close enough. I also added some Chromag Clutch Grips, and some Chromag Stem Spacers in blue as well. My MTB is mostly grey with hints of blue.