Select Style & Size:
Copperhead 35mm Stem
Charge down root-latticed treelines with total control on your side, thanks to some help from Deity Components' Copperhead 35mm Stem. This sleek stem is CNC machined with precision in mind out of a burly solid block of 6061 T6 aluminum, offering exceptional strength, with minimal weight. Now with a 35mm bore, the Copperhead offers an even better strength to weight ratio than before, designed for trail, all-mountain, and enduro shredding, but with enough strength for those slopestyle days when you want to toss your steed around at the bike park.
- A stiff 35mm stem for bike parks to trail riding
- 6061 T6 Aluminum offers exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Precision machined with CNC machining to shed excess weight
- Detailed channels and edges shed weight and boos strength
- Super low 33mm stack height keeps weight over the front
- Item #DTC000Y
- 6061 T6 aluminum
- 35mm, 50mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 1/8in
- Bar Attachment
- Claimed Weight
- [35mm] 4.8oz (135g), [50mm] 5.7oz (161g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.