Up To 60% Off:
Select Style & Size:
BF800 Brendog Handlebar
As Brendan Fairclough's signature handlebar, the Deity Components BF800 Brendog Handlebar is developed for the highest levels of downhill racing with its stability-enhancing combination of 30-millimeter rise and 800-millimeter width. It uses an eight degree backsweep and five degree upsweep for a bit more aggressive positioning, so you can really attack downhill courses and technical trails plunging down the mountain.
The 31.8-millimeter diameter provides a touch of extra compliance over rugged stretches of trail and technical downhill courses, but without sacrificing much in terms of strength or stiffness. In fact, you'll find the bar's 7075 T73 aluminum construction benefits from Deity's use of Gradient Butting Technology and Mono Heat Treatment, both of which result in a lighter, stiffer handlebar with better resistance to fatigue over the course of its lifespan.
- Brendan Fairclough's signature bar for downhill racing
- 31.8mm diameter for better ride quality over rough terrain
- 800mm width and 30mm rise for stability on steep courses
- 8° backsweep and 5° upsweep for a more aggressive position
- 7075 T73 alloy construction for optimal strength-to-weight
- Gradient Butting Technology increases stiffness by 20%
- Black anodized finish with colored graphics
- Alignment markers for cutting bar down
- Item #DTC000Q
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.