Vice Binding Limited Edition
In an ultra-exclusive collaboration with Degenerati, Rome released their Vice Binding with a Limited Edition colorway that flies the flag of those who live and experience life on their own terms. Beyond the exclusive colorway, this model brings all the same features of the Vice that handle powder days, park laps, high-speed groomers, and everything in between.
Ultralight, supportive, and surprisingly tweakable, the AsymWrap technology improves edge-to-edge response while maintaining lateral flex and board feel to give you quick turning power and maximum board control. PivotWrap technology lets you adjust the strap position to customize how responsive you want your binding to be. Run it looser for mellow park laps and surfy pow days, or go ultra-responsive when taking on big mountain lines and railing carves on groomers. Its mid-stiff flex offers support and response for going big and fast, but it still allows enough flexibility for tweaking methods thanks to the Asym Vice highback. Basically, there's nothing this the Vice won't do.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Degenerati and Rome collabed for this exclusive colorway
- Versatile binding that helps you let loose in all terrain
- PivotMount lets you control response with strap position
- V-Rod baseplate offers ultralight response and strength
- Asym Vice is supportive, yet tweakable
- EVA SubBase pad soaks up chatter and impacts
- ContourBoss 2.0 ankle strap provide secure comfort
- Full highback rotation matches highback to your stance
- Item #DGT0005