Venturing away from the hum-drum narratives of standard cycling apparel, the DeFeet TenSpeed Hero Aireator 6in Sock lends visual inspiration with its vibrant argyle, dreamy clouds, and delicious sprinkle prints. It takes stylistic cues from the tight-knit band of cyclists known as TenSpeed Hero, based out of the bustling streets and brisk shorelines of Chicago.
It's based on the comfort-driven formula of DeFeet's 6in Aireator, maintaining temperature regulation with CoolMax Eco fibers. This polyester fabric is sourced from recycled plastics for greater sustainability and active moisture management as you're pushing along at a blistering pace. Ventilated panels prevent overheating during fast-paced rides and grueling races alike. Added Lycra supports and stabilizes your feet and lower leg muscles.
- Collaborative sock with TenSpeed Hero from Chicago
- 6-inch length strikes the sweet spot for riding and racing
- CoolMax Eco fibers provide optimal temperature regulation
- Ventilated panels prevent overheating and excess sweating
- Added Lycra for foot support and stabilization
- Item #DFT004P
- Q & A
I love these socks!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
I have purchased other socks from this company. I love the vivid colors and they are comfortable.