Why We Like The Deeluxe XV Snowboard Boot
Redeveloped and re-tweaked after ten years of freeride dominance, the XV Snowboard Boot maintains the same blueprint of Xavier's signature Spark XV but with new revolutionary design features. This backcountry-bound boot offers exceptional support, lively boardfeel, and precise control for hiking, skinning, and riding. And although it's designed to handle the most extreme conditions in the backcountry, it excels in any terrain with a stiff flex, dual BOA lacing system, and Hiker Flex construction that allows maximum mobility in forward and backward movement without compromising stable support. Plus, we especially love the Stay On Track System, which is a lateral and a medial reinforcement element to provide improved leverage when we need to navigate difficult traverses with confidence.
- Revamped version of the backcountry freeride expert, Spark XV
- Deep days and D-tex membranes provide waterproof protection
- Dual BOA Fit System secures a perfect fit with zonal lacing
- Hiker Flex construction perfect for skinning, riding, and touring
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's exact shape
- Vibram Eastridge outsole is grippy for traction in no-fall zones
- Stiff flex provides the support and stability needed for big lines
- Item #DEEI027
- Upper Material
- [membrane] D-tex, Deep Days
- BOA® Fit System featuring Dual Zone dial
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Vibram Eastridge
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help