25% Offsale $231.71 $308.95
X-plorer TF Splitboard Boot
Combining uphill performance with downhill finesse, the Deeluxe X-plorer TF Splitboard Boot is along for the ride. A medium flex is not only supportive for bigger, more technical lines, but also allows a good range of motion for long, efficient strides on your splitboard. A combination of traditional lacing, BOA heel lock, and a Power Strap locks your foot in place while offering reliable hold and support. Inside of the boot, a D-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and regulates temperature, while a TPS shield adds support and response across the tongue. And to make sure you make it to the top of technical lines no matter the path, Deeluxe fitted these boots with a Vibram sole and a crampon-compatible Back-Welt for anything in your way.
- A serious boot for backcountry exploration and technical lines
- Medium flex is responsive while allowing flex for efficient strides
- Traditional lace and BOA heel lock offers a secure fit
- Liner is heat-moldable to offer a custom and comfortable feel
- D-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you cool and dry
- TPS shield adds stiffness to the tongue that offers added support
- Back-Welt is crampon-compatible for slick, technical approaches
- Vibram sole provides superior traction on snow and ice
- Item #DEEI00A
traditional lace, BOA, Power Strap
medium (6 of 10 on Deeluxe's scale)
backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?