Push the envelope.
Whether he's ripping big-mountain faces along the Antarctic peninsula, testing boundaries in Greenland's incredible fjords, or straightlining steeps in the Swiss Alps, Xavier de Le Rue is no stranger to pushing the limits of big-mountain riding. As his go-to boot for ascending and ripping drool-worthy lines, the Deeluxe Men's Spark Speedlace Snowboard Boot offers uncompromising support and customizable stiffness with rugged durability and goat-like grip for scrambling up craggy, iced-over terrain.
Its D-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane won't succumb to outside moisture and soaking-wet snow, ensuring your feet stay dry and comfortable through demanding backcountry tours and serious freeride sessions. Customizing the boot's support and response, the C3 lacing system independently tightens along the upper and lower zones with the quick-and-simple pull of each lacing handle. Adding even more support along the upper shin, the boot's Powerstrap delivers extra stiffness when you're charging at high speeds. The Spark XV PF is heat moldable for a precise fit that conforms to the shape of your foot over time. Plus, the Vibram East Ridge sole delivers tenacious traction over rough terrain and icy snow. It's also equipped with a heel welt for use with crampons when you're climbing icy couloirs and glaciers. Additionally, the EVA midsole offers extra cushioning for stomping heavy landings and busting through choppy snow.
- Rugged boot for backcountry and technical freeriding
- Super-stiff flex for uncompromising support
- C3 lacing for independent tension control
- Heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot
- XLS allows longer strides when skinning
- Waterproof construction keeps your feet dry
- Rubber rand protects boot from rugged terrain
- Vibram outsole is extremely grippy and accepts crampons
- Item #DEE000R