Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
IDxHC Focus Boa Snowboard Boot
Backed by Deeluxe's pro team, the IDxHC Focus Boa Snowboard Boot is the stiffest freestyle offering from Deeluxe to meet the needs of riders who are just at home in the backcountry as they are sliding steel in the streets. While ultra-stiff, the IDxHC employs a Power Carve Flex construction to provide you with exceptional support, response, and boardfeel in a lightweight package that's ideal for progressive freestyle riders.
The Power Carve Flex construction works by featuring reinforcements where the boot's shaft and forefoot intersect, creating a highly responsive, versatile performance that travels from the park to peak without skipping a beat. Then, the reinforced 3D tongue delivers even more support and response without interfering with the lateral flex, which allows you to rail carves on corduroy and thread between tight trees with precision. The Boa Focus gives you a snug, secure fit in seconds while also allowing you to isolate and customize your flex in the shaft and forefoot, depending on the terrain you're riding. Rounding things out, the Skate Flex outsole absorbs harsh chatter and flat landings while also promoting an enhanced board feel underfoot.
- Stiff-flexing, responsive boot for freestyle fun everywhere
- Focus Boa closure locks down the exact fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable design conforms to your foot's shape
- Carve Flex enhances response without adding weight
- Waterproof membrane protects against rain, sleet, and snow
- Skate Flex outsole absorbs impact and enhances board feel
- Deeluxe was the first brand to introduce thermo-moldable liners
- Item #DEE001E