Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
D 7.1 Lara Speedlace Snowboard Boot
Pull the convienent power handles to quickly lace up your Deeluxe D 7.1 Lara Speedlace Snowboard Boot in the parking lot prior to an exciting day of park shred. The medium soft flex of these boots encourage style and creativity in the park thanks to the Pro Flex attribute. This technology reduces bulging around the ankle during deep flexing to inspire confidence and style by maximizing support and control. To further boost control these boots feature a power strap and reinforced backbone that drive power to your edges and stabilize your ride for big jumps. Finally the Skate Flex sole creates a enhanced board feel for incredible freestyle control.
- Boot that puts you in charge of all the rails and jumps in your park
- Medium-soft flex allows for stylish presses, butters, and lines
- Two different quick pulls lock your heel in place to boost control
- Pro flex eliminates bulging and provides unparalleled support
- Backbone adds longevity and response for seasons of control
- Power strap helps lock your shin in place for superior response
- Skate flex sole lets you feel the board and rails underneath you
- Item #DEE001M
- Q & A
A lot going on
I had ordered these with high hopes for heal grip which these definely have but for me as a beginner intermediateish these boots have a lot going on as far as the lace mechanisms and straps. Also they're a bit wider than I excepted and stiffer than I'm used to but the heal grip is exactly what I'm looking for...overall just had a bit too much goin on for me. I'll be returning and hoping to find the ones.