Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Bike Tights we have in stock.View Similar Products
Like Standing Next to a Fire-pit.
De Marchi has been on the forefront of technical cycling wear for over 70 years and these bib tights are a testament to all they learned from their work with cycling's champions. The De Marchi Winter Bib Tights feature the warmth of thermal Roubaix fabric and a brushed interior to further enhance your ability to train outdoors through the cold and inclement weather of winter. De Marchi's iconic Contour 3-D dynamic contoured fit conforms to the body for total movement and simply disappears when on the bike so you can focus on the miles ahead. The articulated knees and pre-shaped, anatomic panels ensure all-day comfort and the N-Duro chamois by Elastic Interface features a built-in channel to relieve pressure while a high density, ventilated foam and bacteria-resistant textured surface improves hygiene and riding comfort. The bib uppers are built with a mesh back panel allowing the tights to breathe and help enhance stability and comfort. Silicone gripper ankle openings deliver a snug, secure fit and we never detected any drafts. Reflective elements help in low light.
- Roubaix fabric provides perfect amount of breathability and warmth
- Brushed interior ensures ample warmth on cold days in the saddle
- Mesh back bib strap panel optimizes heat transfer
- Contoured legs are pre-shaped to match your riding position
- N-Duro chamois provides comfort during long efforts
- Silicone gripper ankle opening helps tights stay perfectly in place
- Item #DMA008Q
- Q & A
Not Winter Weight
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xxl
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 225lbs
Great product but write-up made me think it is thermal winter weight, which material for legs is lighter. It will be my first choice in the 45-55 degree range.