Ride like a champion.
Produced in collaboration with Learco Guerra, the De Marchi Men's Switzerland 1954 Merino Jersey is an exact replica of the Swiss Learco Guerra-Ursus jersey that was worn by Carlo Clerici when he won the Giro d'Italia in 1954—only more comfortable. This revamped piece of cycling history is made from a merino wool blend for lightweight, wicking, breathable comfort in the saddle, which is also exceptionally easy to care for. A polo design with mother-of-pearl buttons give this jersey a look that'll transition seamlessly from bike to bar, while the multitude of pockets give it practical storage for your gels, tubes, shades, water, and phone.
- Replica jersey of one worn by Carlo Clerici in 1954 Giro d'Italia
- Merino blend wicks sweat, fights odor, and dries quickly
- Slim fit provides next-to-skin comfort
- Mother-of-pearl buttons and Cornely-type logos boost style
- Multiple pockets provide a space for everything
- Item #DMA00A7
50% merino wool, 50% acrylic
3 rear, 2 front