sale $103.70 $122.0015% Off
Designed with long-distance comfort and dependable structure in mind, the De Marchi PT EVO Bibshort is equally adept at riding roads in comfort as it is tackling rough terrain on the mountain bike. De Marchi's exclusive Italian fabrics comprise this bibshort's construction for lightweight, breathable, wicking comfort in the saddle, while the relatively high elastane count provides firm compression around key muscle areas to fight fatigue, absorb road vibration, and keep you riding longer and with more overall comfort.
Cool and comfortable, mesh in the bib straps and at the back panel ensure maxed out breathability and ventilation to handle hotter summer rides, while the Veloce EIT chamois insert employs high-density ventilated cushioning to support your ischial bones (AKA the bones that bear the brunt of the saddle). De Marchi gave the PT EVO 360-degrees of elastic grippers at the cuffs to lock the fit in place without having to compromise your full range of motion, and reflective details give you some added visibility for those early morning, low-light rides.
- More comfort means more riding when it comes to this bibshort
- Italian fabrics maintain breathability and wicking comfort
- Slightly compressive fit provide support and fights fatigue
- Odor-resistant chamois absorbs impact and breathes well
- Mesh in bib straps and backpanel maximize ventilation
- Elastane grippers on cuffs prevent irritating ride-ups
- Item #DMA00AE