Perfecto Trail Bib Short
De Marchi's designers continue to support you well beyond your muscle groups though, employing the new, proprietary CRM-PLUS 2019 chamois from Elastic Interface. This new chamois is built for longer miles in the saddle, with a truly anatomic half-moon shape, and floating construction that moves with you when you pedal. Multi-density foam goes to work to soak up jarring terrain from the cobbles of Roubaix to worn-out pavement on backwoods country roads, with open-cell, high-density construction, and an open center channel to reduce pressure where your anatomy is the most sensitive. On top, the bibs utilize a super-lightweight woven mesh that combines stabilizing, and breathable properties for moisture-transfer. Wide reflective grippers finish off the bibs at the hem, keeping your fit locked in place for comfort through every mile.
Like most of De Marchi's line, the Perfecto Plus bibs are entirely made in Italy from Italian and Swiss materials, but unlike other bibs in the brand's lineup, the Perfecto Plus is almost entirely hand-made for next-level attention to detail.
- De Marchi's comfiest bib built with a trail-worthy performance
- Selective compression supports key muscle groups
- Exclusive chamois relieves pressure and jarring chatter
- Breathable woven back offers exceptional wicking
- Oversized leg gripper is reflective 360-degrees
- Mesh pockets allow wearing tops without pockets
- Italian and Swiss fabrics meticulously crafted for a phenomenal attention to detail
- Item #DMAN00Q
- 62% polyamide, 38% elastane
- Leg Gripper
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?