Winter warmth defined.
Underneath all of the tech-laden fabric likes an equally savvy chamois, so you can stay supported when you're hammering through your base-miles. The Veloce Thermal Bib Tights use the Elastic Interface Veloce chamois, which reduces pressure on sensitive anatomy, and minimizes friction. The result is multi-density support that cushions your sit bones, alleviates your most tender parts, and moves with you while minimizing chafing. At the top of the chamois is a gentle, stretchy fabric that fights odor, and wicks away moisture, so you can keep fresh from the moment you saddle up to when you arrive at the café for a post ride cappuccino and biscotti.
- Unrestricting bib tights for riding through the winter months
- Contoured fit hugs your muscles and insulates
- Thermal Roubaix fabric traps heat and doesn’t restrict movement
- Supportive chamois reduces chaffing and saddle sores
- Elastic straps hold bib securely in position for the ride
- Item #DMA009U
- Q & A
Warm & Toasty
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 175lbs
Fantastic tights, wore these for early spring riding for 40 - 50 F riding temps and felt great the whole time. In terms of fit, I went extreme and got an XL - being that my body type generally has a hard time fitting into.. well any conventional size (6'4" 175lbs). These fit me great - 'lil extra length in the legs - no issue there, stretchy fabric, super comfortable thermal fabric. No issue with straps - love the fit. 10 out of 10 for De Marchi!