Designed specifically for summer rides, De Marchi's Leggero Glove features a similar constitution as the Leggero bib short — albeit it has five digit holsters, rather than two. Regardless, the low-profile silhouette lends unencumbered mobility and is free from hook-and-loop closures. The polyester mesh wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and promotes ventilation, while the 3D perforated palm fabric dampens vibrations and bolsters breathability. Additionally, the printed gel insert offers just-enough grip without going overboard, and the sweat wipes enhance your overall cycling experience, so you can forget about the Sweaty Palm Syndrome and simply enjoy the ride.
- A minimalist glove built for summer heat
- Polyester mesh stretches and ventilates
- Perforated 3D palm omits sweaty-palm syndrome
- Printed gel insert damps vibrations
- Sweat wipe at thumb for keeping your brow dry
- Item #DMA00AO