Select a Size
Select a Color
Designed specifically for summer rides, De Marchi's Leggero Glove features a similar constitution as the Leggero bib short — albeit it has five digit holsters, rather than two. Regardless, the low-profile silhouette lends unencumbered mobility and is free from hook-and-loop closures. The polyester mesh wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and promotes ventilation, while the 3D perforated palm fabric dampens vibrations and bolsters breathability. Additionally, the printed gel insert offers just-enough grip without going overboard, and the sweat wipes enhance your overall cycling experience, so you can forget about the Sweaty Palm Syndrome and simply enjoy the ride.
- A minimalist glove built for summer heat
- Polyester mesh stretches and ventilates
- Perforated 3D palm omits sweaty-palm syndrome
- Printed gel insert damps vibrations
- Sweat wipe at thumb for keeping your brow dry
- Item #DMA00AO
- [back] 40% polyester, 50% polyamide, 10% elastane, [palm] 50% polyamide, 50% polyurethane
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 6, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
These gloves are great. They are very comfortable. My previous pair was the Shimano S-phyre, which are great gloves, but they don't compare to these De Marchi. The look is equally as great as the comfort and utilization. While these gloves are a bit pricey, they are worth it for longer rides.