Faema 1970 Merino Short-Sleeve Jersey
An authorized replica of the famous jersey worn by the Faema professional cycling team in the early 70's, the De Marchi Men's blends iconic style with modern comfort for serious performance in the saddle. Soft Italian merino wool and acrylic fabrics work for you by wicking sweat, fighting odors, and regulating your temp as you tackle grueling climbs and sprints, while the classic fit and 1/4-zip help you move in unrestricted comfort.
- Replica jersey of the one worn by Faema team in early 70's
- Italian merino wool fabric pulls sweat and breathes well
- Classic fit is close to skin, yet mobile
- Multiple rear pockets carry your on-bike essentials
- Mother-of-pearl buttons at pockets add authenticity
- Item #DMA008E
- Italian merino wool, acrylic
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?