Versatility reigns supreme.
The Men's Classica Short-Sleeve Jersey is one of the most versatile jerseys in De Marchi's line, lending the natural comfort of wool with the quick-drying prowess of polyester. It's great for shoulder season rides, seeing the wool adds a touch of warmth when it's brisk outside, yet it still remains comfortable when temperatures rise during the afternoon on spring and autumn days.
Another benefit of wool, it naturally prevents odor while you're sweating profusely during spirited training sessions and long climbs in the mountains. Classic styling notes make this a timeless addition to your arsenal of cycling apparel, meaning it'll always be relevant without the loud graphics and color schemes of other jerseys on the market.
- Timeless cycling jersey designed for transitional seasons
- Semi-fitted design allows plenty of mobility while cycling
- Sportwool adds a touch of warmth, without being stifling hot
- Blended polyester wicks moisture for quick-drying comfort
- Wool is naturally resistant to odor, even while sweating
- Silicone elastic at bottom hem for a secure, non-slip fit
- Integral chin saver prevents scratchy, irritating feel
- Reflective elements for greater visibility in low light
- Item #DMA009Y