x PE Softshell Pant
DC teamed up with P.E Nation to make this Softhsell Pant specially for snowboarding in the park. Its stretchy fabric has enough waterproofing for light snowfall and the occasional snowy spray on groomer days, and there are gaiters covering the waist and cuffs for extra snowy protection on the occasional powder day. DC added a light helping of insulation to ensure welcoming warmth throughout winter.
- Softshell pant provides the performance needed for snowboarding
- Stretchy fabric laminated to a waterproof membrane for protection
- Light insulation adds welcoming warmth throughout winter
- Gaiters with elastic grippers at the waist and cuffs for boots
- Zippered ankles layer over snowboard boots with ease
- Finished with faux hand pockets, a zippered thigh pocket, and two back pockets
- Item #DCS011Y
[face fabric] 90% polyester, 10% elastane
1 zippered thigh, 2 back
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Q & A
These look perfect
But they are not fully waterproof only 10k. I’m going nuts looking for top of the line snowboard gear for women and the offerings are not in line with the men’s side. If these were goretex I’d pay 300 for them.