Tucknee Snowboard Boot
Taking inspiration from the glorious 90's skate-shoe era of shredding, the DC Tucknee Snowboard Boot helps you tweak out your grabs like the legends of old, but with the natural comfort and support for doing it all over the mountain, and for seasons to come. The defining feature of the Tucknee is an asymmetrical lacing design that favors medial flexion for maximum tweak-ability without sacrificing lateral support, thus maintaining reliable stability and response that won't fade or fatigue your legs halfway through the day.
Traditional lacing paired with a sturdy ankle strap gives you a snug, secure fit that's free of painful pressure points. The Black liner conforms to the shape of your foot for an exact, customized fit, while the internal ankle harness furthers stability while keeping your methods, stalefishes, and indys fully tweaked. The recycled Sole Repurpose insole helps soften the impact from flat landings and smooth out high-speed chatter, and does so in an eco-friendly package. The asymmetrical anti-drag outsole rounds things out with an ergonomic design that's tailored towards flared-out freestyle tricks and surefooted traction on icy terrain.
- Mid-flexing freestyle boot for maximum comfort and tweakage
- Traditional lacing puts an exact fit in your hands
- Black lining uses thermo-moldable foam for a custom fit
- Asymmetrical lacing design favors medial flexion for tweaks
- Recycled footbed cushions impact with an eco-friendly design
- Anti-drag asymmetrical outsole helps eliminate catching an edge
- Item #DCS00ZH
What do you think about this product?
September 19, 2018
DC Tucknee Boot
Check out the video below for more details on DC's newest technical lace boot, the Tucknee!