Torstein Horgmo Snowboard Boot
As someone who's no stranger to hucking triple corks into powder and stepping up to massive rails in the streets, Torstein Horgmo needs all the cushioning and support he can get. That's why his signature DC Men's Torstein Horgmo Snowboard Boot is equipped with top-shelf tech that helps him handle the biggest features from the city to the backcountry, and everywhere in between.
When you're hitting jumps as big as the ones Torstein sends on a regular basis, the margins for error are razor thin. That's why this boot has an ultra-stiff flex that allows incredible precision, not to mention the support needed to handle huge drops and icy landings. High-rebound EVA padding in the Double Black liner offers even more support and enhanced response, and heat-moldable foam allows for a custom fit. Unilite EVA construction keeps the outsole lightweight and cushy, while strategically placed rubber panels add durability and traction where you need it most.
- Torstein's go-to boot for going big and going fast
- Stiff flex offers powerful support and response
- Dual Boa dials adjust different zones of boot separately
- H3 Coiler offers total security and micro-adjustability
- Double Black liner is heat-moldable and offers max support
- Relief toe box improves circulation for warmer feel
- Impact-S insole soaks up vibrations and harsh impacts
- Impact-G outsole offers mix of low weight, cushioning, and grip
- Item #DCS00ZD
- Q & A
SOLID & RESPONSIVE
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is the best Torstein Boots, trust me I have had these since they were released, 3rd straight season. Definitely Stiff, very Responsive. Also the colors are sick for this year! Love these boots! BOA system makes lacing up a breeze! The Soles are like pillows to my feet especially when stomping! I recommend up a half size, normally wear a 9.5 but I have been wearing a size 10.
DC Torstein Signature Boot
Check out the video below for more details on Torstein's signature boot from DC!