Select style & size:Select options
Transmits freestyle fun.
Instilling confidence for perfecting your freestyle skills, the DC Women's Telegraph Snowboard is best suited for ladies seeking a park-slaying machine that isn't afraid to launch side-hits and rail carves at high speeds. Its mid-level flex is happiest lapping the park, yet won't let you down when you're cruising with your friends, while the twin shape maintains effortless switch performance for perfecting your tricks on jumps and jibs.
Delivering the pre-loaded pop and high-speed stability of traditional camber, the Telegraph won't exhibit chatter when you're straight-lining bigger jumps and bombing down groomers. The Radius 2 Flat tip and tail kicks offer a more abrupt transition, with bigger flat zones that lend themselves to easier pressing and powerful ollies. These flat nose and tail kicks also prevent the board from diving under fresh pow, especially considering its fully cambered profile.
Inside the Telegraph, the Stratus core is made of full poplar wood for a light, lively feel underfoot, with DC's Fresh Deck wood topsheet for serious snap. Biax fiberglass laminates keep the board's torsional flex nice and buttery for quick turn initiation and easier presses. Rounding things out, the sintered base is much faster and more durable than its extruded counterparts, readily absorbing wax for low-friction glide across widely varying snow conditions.
- DC's premiere freestyle board for progressive ladies
- Traditional camber for loaded snap and locked-in presses
- Radius 2 Flat kicks provide ollie power and pressing platform
- Medium flex lends versatility for park laps, all-terrain cruising
- Stratus core of poplar wood with beech inserts for durability
- Fresh Deck wood topsheet maximizes the natural snap of the board
- Biax fiberglass is torsionally forgiving for freestyle riders
- Sintered base glides quickly and stands up to park abuse
- Item #DCS00Y2