Select style & size:Select options
Free gift with purchase!
DC x Speaqua Speaker - Men's
Built to sail straight into the eye of the storm, the DC Supernatant Snowboard is what legendary rider Devun Walsh reaches for when the snow's piling up and he's ready send it into the deep stuff. This freestyle pow slayer has a directional shape for tons of float in powder, yet it is still capable of spinning and bonking off natural features so you can satisfy your appetite for airtime. The Micro Camber profile consists a flat zone between the bindings for a floaty and stable feel and features 1.5mm of positive camber at the tip and tail for the power and pop of a traditionally cambered board, without any catchiness.
Biax glass keeps the flex forgiving and consistent for smooth turn initiation and a surfy feel, while carbon and Kevlar stringers add pop and drive so you can shred steeps and boost jumps. Poplar and paulownia combine in the Powder Light core to make the board lively and lightweight, while its unique arch shape keeps the fiberglass pre-loaded for big ollies and powerful turns. Radius 2 Flat tips have larger flat surfaces that improve float and work with the sidecut to allow for effortless edge-to-edge transitions and improved float in powder. DC replaced toxic plastic topsheet materials for a Fresh Deck topsheet that uses a ply of wood to give it the poppy feel of a crisp skate deck. It's all finished off with a Sintered Supreme base that is hard as nails and lightning fast.
- Pow-hungry directional board ready to send it into deep snow
- Mostly flat with subtle camber to blend pop and float
- Directional shape aids in powder performance
- Mid-stiff flex handles big jumps and high-speed steeps
- Carbon Biax glass is responsive, light, and strong
- Kevlar stringers enhance pop and response, and add damping
- Poplar core with beech stringers for added strength
- Sintered Supreme base is fast and tough
- Item #DCS00ZI