sale $149.96 $199.9525% Off
From slopes to sips.
Take to the slopes with the street-worthy style of the DC Men’s Summit Jacket. This jacket has a Weather Defense 15K membrane and fully sealed seams to ensure that not even one snowflake can sneak inside to dampen your baselayers, and by extension, your spirits. To keep you cheery when the temperatures start to drop, DC added lightweight synthetic insulation to trap in heat when the sun starts to droop and shadows extend across the runs. When it’s time to move from the slopes to the bars, remove the waist gaiter that’s been defending you against encroaching snow, and walk in with a sophisticated look that gives you confidence.
- Insulated jacket for days on the slopes
- Waterproof Weather Defense 15K seals out moisture
- Lightweight synthetic insulation blocks out chills
- Mesh-lined underarm vents increase airflow
- Removable waist gaiter, adjustable hood and cuffs keep snow out
- Plenty of pockets hold all-day essentials
- Item #DCS00XO
[membrane/laminate] Weather Defense 15K (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] taffeta
[body] 80g synthetic [sleeves] 40g synthetic
[external] 2 zippered hand warmer, 1 zippered sleeve pass, [internal] 1 zippered, 1 mesh stash, 1 media
mesh lined underarm
all mountain riding, all mountain skiing, freeride/powder riding, freeride/powder skiing, freestyle and park riding, freestyle and park skiing
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This jacket is crispy. Not only is it crispy, but you'll be crispy warm when you buy it.