Travis Rice Boa Snowboard Boot
As its name clearly implies, the DC Travis Rice Boa Snowboard Boot is equipped with next-level tech that's ready for sending 100-foot jumps and charging straight down spines with precision and confidence. When falling is not an option, you need scalpel-like precision, so DC hooked this boot up with a stiff flex that offers incredible response and dynamic power transfer. It also offers plenty of support for going huge in the backcountry or the terrain park. Aerotech ventilation in the high-performance Black SE liner allows cooling airflow and lets moisture escape when you're hiking a backcountry booter or hot-lapping on a powder day at the resort. An asymmetrical design reduces the overall footprint of the Asymmetrical Anti-Drag outsole to reduce heel- and toe-drag, which translates to catch-free descents on steep terrain. Unilite keeps the sole lightweight and cushy, while rubber panels ensure durability and traction where you need it most.
- Full-featured pro model boot of Jackson Hole legend, Travis Rice
- Stiff flex for aggressive support and response in gnarly terrain
- Boa Focus with H3 Coiler Reel provides an exact fit in seconds
- Black SE liner provides an unrivaled fit with all-season support
- Liner has ventilated tech for breathable, moisture-wicking comfort
- Recycled EVA foam insole stabilizes and absorbs impact
- Asymmetrical Anti-Drag outsole eliminates toe drag or catch
- Tread pattern makes for easy pushing and control when unstrapped
- Item #DCS011F
What do you think about this product?