Find every stash on the mountain.
Forget those worn-out shred boots and instead turn to the fresh style and super-convenient lacing of the DC Women's Search Boa Snowboard Boot. This lightweight snowboard boot offer the fine-tuned support of a Boa Coiler H3 closure. Quick and easy, this lacing solution tightens both the upper and lower sections with the simple twist of a Boa reel. Since this system uses a Boa H3 Coiler, it actually reels-up excess cable to reduce slop for a better overall fit. Plus, there are tiny perforations along the synthetic upper to ventilate your feet when you're working up a sweat on the mountain.
Inside the Search, the Red liner envelops your feet for a supportive fit without nasty pressure points, thanks to its heat-moldable, multi-density EVA foam, while its plush fleece-lined interior cradles your feet and calves in blissful, cozy comfort. Locking down your foot to prevent turn-sapping heel lift, the liner's internal lacing harness keeps your foot nice and secure. Other key features include an impact-absorbing Snow Basic footbed, as well as a UniLite Foundation sole that shaves excess weight while smoothing out vibration from choppy snow and harsh landings.
- Convenient and affordable mid-flexing boot for all-mountain use
- Boa closure system makes for easy on and off and secure comfort
- Thermo-moldable liner gives you the right fit every time you lace up
- Impact-absorbing footbed cushions your foot on huge cliff drops
- Lightweight rubber outsole cuts down on bulk and grips icy ground
- Item #DCS00X7