Bring the skatepark to the terrain park.
Incredibly lightweight, the DC Men's Scout Boa Snowboard Boot boasts a skate-like feel for cruising the mountain and lapping the park. Packing incredible adjustability for the price, the Boa H3 Coiler quickly tightens the boot with the simple twist of a dial. Suddenly, on-mountain adjustments are quick and easy, without having to painstakingly re-lace your boots and freeze your fingers while doing so.
Conforming to your feet for a supportive fit without pressure points, the Red liner is fully heat moldable to provide a personalized feel. Mold it straight from the box for an ultra-precise fit or simply ride a few times for the same effect. Plus, the fuzzy fleece lining keeps your feet toasty on those frigid winter days. It also includes an impact-absorbing Snow Basic footbed, as well as a Unilite sole for a lightweight, skate-inspired feel.
- Lightweight, medium-flexing boot that goes from park to groomers
- Boa closure system makes for easy on and off
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot for plush comfort
- Fleece lining adds a touch of toastiness on frigid days
- Impact-absorbing midsole protects against hard landings
- Rubber outsole is lightweight and extra grippy
- Item #DCS00X3
- Q & A
Great bang for your buck!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are the most comfortable boots in this price range. If your are looking for solid boots that will serve well and are super comfortable then these are it!