Born to progress.
Built to help young riders step up their riding abilities, the DC Kids' Scout Boa Snowboard Boot offers a progression-friendly flex, lightweight comfort, and an easy-to-use lacing system that sets kids up for their best shred season yet.
Getting them strapped in and on the chairlift faster than ever before, the Boa M3 dial closure system locks them into secure, snug comfort in mere seconds and is easy for small hands to use even with gloves on, while the soft flex of this boot moves with them and is designed to help them progress their skills all over the mountain. An EVA Snow Basic footbed eats up harsh vibrations and offers impact protection when they're ready to start sending jumps, and a light, grippy rubber outsole delivers reliable traction when they start hiking the features to really get things dialed.
- Comfort and convenience for young riders
- Progression-friendly flex for easy control and comfort
- Boa lacing is easy to use even with gloves on
- Liner-less construction provides lightweight feel
- Snow Basic footbed cushions and supports
- Rubber outsole is grippy and durable
- Item #DCS00XV