Ski & Ride Guide—
Why We Like The Savvy Anorak Jacket
Whether we're carving up groomers or slipping out of bounds, the Savvy Anorak gives us that relaxed microclimate we need to stay out from first chair to last. Packed with toasty fibers that let us keep our heat on the lift and equipped with underarm vents that dump the excess while bootpacking to the summit, this jacket makes sure shivering bones and sweat-soaked layers don't kick us off the mountain. Thanks to the internal cord routing, we shred to our own soundtrack, while the fixed powder skirt stops icy flakes from gaining entry when a hidden mogul jolts us from our flow.
- Streetwise anorak for shredding powder, corduroy, and corn
- 2-layer construction provides waterproof protection
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Adjustable hood and cuffs help seal out cold drafts
- Fixed powder skirt stops snow from packing in
- Sleeve pocket keeps your pass at the ready
- Handwarmer pockets provide your hands with toasty respite
- Item #DCSZ98H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.