Select style & size:Select options
Poppy park perfection.
If you like to start your day by launching yourself 50 feet in the air off a perfectly sculpted park kicker, then the DC Ply Snowboard is the deck for you. Designed to dismantle big jumps in the terrain park, it forgoes gimmicky tech in favor of a poppy camber profile, snappy wood construction, and a stable mid-stiff flex.
Lock and Load camber delivers all the pop and edge control of classic camber, with the addition of small flat zones at the contact points for a stabler, more forgiving feel. Radius 2 Flat nose and tail kicks enhance float when you stomp backcountry jumps with fresh, powdery landings. And even though it's designed with jumps in mind, the Ply doesn't shy away from jibs, thanks to a rail-ready three-degree edge bevel that won't hang up when you're sliding sideways.
- Poppy park deck for dismantling jump lines
- Camber with flat zones for stable, responsive ride
- Twin shape is suited to freestyle domination
- Mid-stiff flex handles the biggest jumps
- Biax glass offers smooth, consistent flex
- Poplar core with beech stringers for added strength
- True extruded base is easy to maintain and repair
- Item #DCS00YF