Select your style & size:Select options
Up for whatever.
Take your freestyle skills across the entire resort with the DC Women's Ply Snowboard. It combines a directional twin shape with a freestyle-friendly flex to make sure you're having fun whether you're sliding boxes in the park, spinning off side hits, or slashing powder.
Its medium flex makes it fun when progressing your rail skills, yet it remains responsive and stable enough for cruising the jump line and surfing through trees. The Lock & Load profile is cambered underfoot to deliver a responsive ride with plenty of grip when you're carving groomers or launching jumps with flat zones at the contact points to give it a more forgiving feel than traditional cambered boards. Radius 2 Flat nose and tail kicks enhance float when the skies unload fresh snow overnight.
Poplar keeps the core lightweight and lively, while beech stringers running down the center ensure it's strong enough to withstand repeated rail sessions. Tear The Roof Off eliminates the topsheet to keep the board light, plus it eliminates the need for toxic plastics. The edges come with a 3-degree bevel to prevent hangups when you're sliding sideways on boxes. Rounding it out is an extruded base that's easy to repair after you thrash it during a heavy jib session.
- All-mountain fun from park to peak
- Camber with flat zones for stable, responsive ride
- Twin shape is suited to freestyle domination
- Medium flex handles jibs and jumps alike
- Biax glass offers smooth, consistent flex
- Poplar core with beech stringers for added strength
- Beveled edges prevent hangups on boxes
- Extruded base is easy to repair
- Item #DCS00XK