Select a size:
Why We Like The Phase Snowboard Boot
The Phase Snowboard boot is a high-value, mid-flexing option for beginners prepping for their first full season of snowboarding and veteran freestyle riders looking for a stiffer option to hit jumps and rails. It offers a versatile all-mountain flex, straight-from-the-box comfort, and a lightweight feel to help us take on everything from the bunny hill to the terrain park. A medium-responsive feel makes it easy to initiate turns and tweaks, and lightweight construction makes this boot feel like a skate shoe rather than a clunky winter boot. The Response liner features memory foam and a cozy fleece lining for plush comfort from day one, and the EVA Foundation UniLite outsole provides a lightweight feel and responsive cushioning.
- Versatile boot with a forgiving flex for park rats and pupils
- Traditional lace closure for a classic yet custom fit and feel
- Medium flex friendly for novice riders and freestyle shredders
- Response I liner with multi-density EVA and cozy fleece lining
- Snow Basic insole and UniLite sole for comfortable cushioning
- Item #DCSZ99Q
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.