Phase Snowboard Boot
Whether you're a beginner prepping for your first full season of snowboarding or a veteran park rider looking for an affordable option to hit jumps and rails with, the DC Phase Snowboard Boot more than fits the bill. It offers a versatile all-mountain flex, straight-from-the-box comfort, and a lightweight feel to help you take on everything from the bunny hill to the terrain park. A mid-softer flexing feel makes it easy to control your snowboard and initiate turns, and lightweight construction makes this boot feel like a skate shoe rather than a clunky winter boot. The Red liner features memory foam and a cozy fleece lining for plush comfort from day one and reliable warmth, and the all-EVA Foundation Unilite outsole provides a lightweight feel and responsive cushioning.
- Comfort-driven boot for easygoing fun on the mountain
- Mid flex adds a beginner-friendly feel and tweaked-out tricks
- Red liner has fleece lining and memory foam for all-day comfort
- Traditional lacing closure provides a secure fit at your hands
- Impact-absorbing footbed smooths out harsh landings
- Grippy outsole is lightweight and impact-absorbing
- Item #DCS011H
What do you think about this product?