Progression made easy.
Instead of reaching for poor-fitting rental boots and old hand-me-downs once again, slip your feet into the plush fit and skate-inspired feel of the DC Men's Phase Snowboard Boot. Boasting a versatile mid-level flex, the Phase Boot excels from peak-to-park, giving you easy turn initiation, without sacrificing stability at higher speeds. Forgoing fancy lacing systems for the reliable, tried-and-true support of a traditional lace design, this boot won't let you down when you're honing your skills all over the mountain.
Conforming to the shape of your foot to alleviate pressure points and hot spots, the boot's Red Liner features heat-moldable foam for a truly custom fit. Fuzzy fleece lining material envelops your feet in extra warmth and comfort when you're riding for long hours, while its impact-absorbing Snow Basic footbed eats up harsh landings when you're stomping threes in the jump line. Plus, the Unilite sole keeps the boot's weight to a minimum, ensuring a low-profile feel that's reminiscent of wearing your favorite skate shoes on snow.
- Simplicity is key in this affordable, medium-flexing beginner boot
- Traditional lacing makes for an extremely easy and secure fit
- Thermo-moldable foam liner conforms to your foot
- Impact-absorbing footbed eliminates harsh landings
- Fleece lining materials offers a cozy home for cold feet
- Lightweight outsole provides a skate-like feel and grippy step
- Item #DCS00X4
- Q & A
Not for scrawny legs/feet
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I'm not a big fan of these at all. They are very loose for my skinny legs/feet. I had them as tight as they go and they were still very loose with a lot of wiggle room. They may work great for people with some meat on them.
How does the overall size of the outer boot compare to the burton moto with the footprint shrinkage?