Comfort and performance that won't break the bank.
Whether you're a novice prepping for your first full season of snowboarding or a seasoned park rider looking for an affordable option for slaying jumps and jibs, the DC Men's Phase Snowboard Boot will fit the bill. It offers a versatile all-mountain flex, straight-from-the-box comfort, and a lightweight feel to help you take on everything from the bunny hill to the terrain park.
A softer flexing feel makes it easy to control your snowboard and initiate turns, and lightweight construction makes this boot feel like a skate shoe rather than a clunky winter boot. The Red liner features memory foam and a cozy fleece lining for plush comfort from day one and reliable warmth, and the all-EVA Unilite outsole provides a lightweight feel and responsive cushioning.
- Progression-friendly performance at an affordable price
- Medium flex offers all-mountain versatility
- Memory foam liner for comfy, foot-conforming fit
- Fleece lining adds warmth and manages moisture
- Snow Basic insole eases impacts and absorbs impacts
- Unilite outsole is extremely lightweight and cushy
- Item #DCS00Y9