Select style & size:Select options
Built for big-footed jib junkies.
A staple in DC's lineup for years, the PBJ Wide Snowboard is renowned by park rats and street urchins alike for a poppy, playful feel that makes it ideal for riders who live to jib. Its smooth flex helps you lock into clean presses on rails and get loose on boxes, while the traditional camber profile keeps it poppy and stable enough for sending it in the jump line. A wider waist width accommodates bigger riders and guys with larger boots who still want a playful freestyle deck.
Poplar keeps the core lightweight and lively, while beech stringers running down the center ensure it's strong enough to withstand repeated gap-to-rail attempts. Tear The Roof Off eliminates the topsheet to keep the board light, plus it eliminates the need for toxic plastics. The edges come with a three-degree bevel to prevent hangups when you're sliding sideways on jibs. Rounding it out is an extruded base that's easy to repair after you thrash it during an urban jib session.
- Mid-flexing twin board that handles park features like a dream
- Traditional camber delivers pop, stability, and strength
- Poppy core uses poplar wood for light and lively feel
- Biax fiberglass offers an even, smooth flex for deep presses
- Edge bevel reduces the chance of hanging up on rails and boxes
- Extruded base holds up against days of heavy thrashing
- Item #DCS00YE