Built from a durable and lightweight polyester ripstop, the DC Nomad Pants are made to stand up to abrasion from riding through tight trees or scrambling up the ridgeline to get to your favorite run. Then, the Sympatex membrane is fully waterproof and breathable to keep you dry and comfortable in deep powder or spring slush, and the stretch construction enables you to have a full range of motion for throwing spins off windlips or having a full stride for your backcountry adventures. Fully sealed seams prevent snow from leaking through, and zippered leg vents can be opened to cool you down when you're working up a sweat.
- Freestyle-tailored snowboard pants that mix looks and function
- Sympatex technology keeps out weather for long days on hill
- Mesh lined leg vents dump excess heat while hiking rails
- Fully taped seams further protect you from moisture
- Waterproof zippered hand and back pockets keep your goods nearby
- DWR-coated boot gaiter keeps your socks dry and your feet happy
- Item #DCS010O