Nomad Bib Pant
The Nomad bib pants are built for the gnarliest conditions, when you're bagging peaks or riding in cold, blustery powder storms. Built from a durable and lightweight polyester ripstop, it stands up to abrasion from riding through tight trees to scrambling up the ridgeline to get to your favorite run. The Sympatex membrane is fully waterproof and breathable to keep you dry and comfortable in deep powder or spring slush, and the stretch construction enables you to have a full range of motion for throwing spins off windlips or having a full stride for your backcountry adventures. Fully sealed seams prevent snow from leaking through, and zippered leg vents can be opened to cool you down when you're working up a sweat. Waterproof zippered pockets carry all of your essentials along the way so that you can free up pack space for smaller items or refrain from heading to the car mid day.
- Ski and snowboard bibs built for the toughest conditions on the hill
- Weather Defense 45 membrane is fully waterproof and breathable
- Polyester ripstop fabric is abrasion-resistant and durable
- Stretch construction increases range of motion for hucking tricks
- Zippered leg vents increase airflow to help regulate temperature
- Boot gaiters keep snow from entering into your boots
- Waterproof zippered pockets keep your gear dry and protected
- Item #DCS010M
What do you think about this product?