Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Mutiny Snowboard Boot
Featuring a versatile freestyle feel and a skate-inspired design, the Mutiny Snowboard Boot is the one to count on when we bring our tricks to massive urban rails and backcountry booters. Its medium flex is supportive enough to take on jumps and big drops, but still allows us to get loose on jibs and flow around the resort. Memory foam in the Response II liner offers out-of-the-box warmth and comfort, and heat-moldable EVA creates a custom fit over time. The lightweight and cushy Unilite outsole construction is beefed-up with rubber panels in strategic areas that add durability and improve traction on icy streets and exposed ridgelines.
- Skate-inspired boot for terrain park laps and all-mountain shredding
- Classic lace closure with wrap lock hardware for a traditional feel
- Leverage lacing prevents the heel from slipping during long sessions
- Response II liner blends EVA styles for best out-of-the-box fit
- Power strap and latex J-bars for improved ankle support, heel hold
- Sole re-Purpose recycled footbed boosts stability on playful runs
- Unilite EVA and rubber sole for skate shoe-like grip and cushioning
- Item #DCSZ99P
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.