Rule the resort.
Take over the terrain park and overthrow urban features with the help of the DC Men's Mutiny Snowboard Boot. Featuring a versatile freestyle flex and a skate-like feel, the Mutiny is the boot freestyle phenom Justin Fronius counts on when bringing his silky style to massive urban rails and backcountry booters.
Its medium flex is supportive enough to take on jumps and big drops, but still allows you to get loose on jibs and flow around the resort. Memory foam and fleece in the White liner offer out-of-the-box warmth and comfort, with zones of heat-moldable EVA that create a custom fit over time. Lightweight and cushy Unilite outsole construction is beefed-up with rubber panels in strategic areas that add durability and improve traction on icy streets and exposed ridgelines.
- Fulfill your freestyle ambitions with this comfy boot
- Medium flex handles jumps and jibs alike
- Direct Power Lacing for optimal shell closure
- White liner offers out-of-the-box comfort and warmth
- Lightweight Unilite outsole with rubber panels for traction
- Impact-S insole soaks up vibrations and harsh impacts
- Internal harness prevents heel lift and reduce fatigue
- Item #DCS00Y8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Medium flexing boot with traditional laces makes thes comfortable and secure. Hold up well in bounds and are a good choice for touring as well. The tread isnt super aggressive but holds up good on rocky approaches in the high alpine. Liner is easy to remove for quick drying. Very comfortable.