Mora Boa Snowboard Boots
Go right from high-flying park laps to hard-charging powder runs with the mid-stiff flex and dual-zone tightening of the DC Mora Boa Snowboard Boots. Tightening over the upper and lower zones independently with the simple twist of a reel, the Dual Boa closure system with H4 Coiler dials in a truly custom fit to your unique riding style, as well as the specific terrain at hand. Keep the lower a bit looser during those park laps and jib sessions or tighten both zones for the utmost in response when you're bombing steeps and dropping cliffs. Either way, it's all yours to control at a moment's notice.
Conforming to your feet to reduce pressure points, the boot's White liner features ultra-plush, heat-moldable EVA foam for a truly custom fit. Built from the ground-up to support and stabilize, the Impact S footbed reduces overall fatigue by soaking up vibration and impact from harsh snow conditions and flat landings. An internal ankle harness prevents energy-sapping heel lift, and a zippered Stormproof StormFlap keeps snow out of your boot for added warmth and weather protection. Plus, you'll appreciate the Contact Unilite and rubber sole for its incredibly light feel, with high levels of grip for bootpacking to the summit or up the terrain park.
- Go from pow slashes to laps in the park in these all-mountain boots
- Medium-stiff flex offers increased response and control
- Dual Boa system provides quick adjustments and a custom fit
- White Liner is heat-moldable to contour to your specific foot
- Impact S footbed absorbs shock during flat landings or variable snow
- Internal ankle harness prevents energy-sapping heel lift
- Stormproof Stormflap keeps out snow for added warmth and protection
- Contact Unilite rubber sole gives lightweight traction on snow
- Item #DCSZ97P
- Upper Material
- Stormproof Storm Flap
- Dual Boa Closure System with H4 Coiler Dial
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on DC's scale)
- Contact Unilite
- Impact S
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 9.5] 4lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 23, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 140 lbs
I bought these boots because I’ve had the older mora for the last few seasons and I wanted to stick with what wasn’t broke. These are still a really great boot for the ankle support and stiffness. I have extreme feet problems with a plate and some screws in my right ankle, these boots don’t kill me which is awesome. I did have some issues with some tongue pressure but it went away. I’m super afraid to break the zipper on the Stormproof Stormflap which is why I gave it 4 stars.
November 27, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
I wanted to like these because they have a great look plus the price was great for a double boa. When I got them on, they felt fine standing up but when you bend your knees, the boots dug sharply into the top of my foot. Same for when walking. It could be the shape of my foot (I wear a 7.5) and they felt a little small for 7.5 so if you're wondering to size up or down, you may want to size up half a size. I normally buy Burton due to comfort but double boa Burton is $350+ usually, I think it may be worth it for the comfort and quality so I went ahead and bit the bullet on the Burton's.