Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Mora Boa Snowboard Boots
Go right from high-flying park laps to hard-charging powder runs with the mid-stiff flex and dual-zone tightening of the DC Mora Boa Snowboard Boots. Tightening over the upper and lower zones independently with the simple twist of a reel, the Boa Focus closure system dials in a truly custom fit to your unique riding style, as well as the specific terrain at hand. Keep the lower a bit looser during those park laps and jib sessions or tighten both zones for the utmost in response when you're bombing steeps and dropping cliffs. Either way, it's all yours to control at a moment's notice.
Conforming to your feet to reduce pressure points, the boot's White liner features ultra-plush, heat-moldable EVA foam for a truly custom fit. Built from the ground-up to support and stabilize, the Impact S footbed reduces overall fatigue by soaking up vibration and impact from harsh snow conditions and flat landings. An internal ankle harness prevents energy-sapping heel lift, and a zippered Stormproof StormFlap keeps snow out of your boot for added warmth and weather protection. Plus, you'll appreciate the Contact Unilite and rubber sole for its incredibly light feel, with high levels of grip for bootpacking to the summit or up the terrain park.
- Ride mountain peaks to laps in the park in these all-mountain boots
- Medium-stiff flex offers increased response and control
- Dual Boa system provides quick adjustments and a custom fit
- White Liner is heat-moldable to contour to your specific foot
- Impact S footbed absorbs shock during flat landings or variable snow
- Internal ankle harness prevents energy-sapping heel lift
- Stormproof Stormflap keeps out snow for added warmth and protection
- Contact Unilite rubber sole gives lightweight traction on snow
- Item #DCS010X