Need some mora this boot.
Transfer from buttery-smooth park laps to hard-charging steeps seamlessly with the mid-stiff flex and dual-zone tightening of the DC Women's Mora Boa Snowboard Boots. Tightening over the upper and lower zones independently (with the simple twist of a reel), the Boa Focus closure system dials in a truly custom fit to your unique riding style, as well as the specific terrain at hand. Keep the lower a bit looser during those park laps and jib sessions or tighten both zones for the utmost in response when you're bombing steeps and dropping cliffs. Either way, it's all yours to control at a moment's notice.
Conforming to your feet to reduce pressure points, the boot's White liner features ultra-plush, heat-moldable EVA foam for a truly custom fit. Built from the ground-up to support and stabilize, the Impact S footbed reduces overall fatigue by soaking up vibration and impact from harsh snow conditions and flat landings. This footbed also features a moisture-wicking top layer for ample dryness when you're riding in warmer spring conditions. Plus, you'll appreciate the Contact Unilite + Rubber sole for its incredibly light feel, with high levels of grip along the heel and toe regions.
- A versatile snowboard boot for park and boosting natural terrain
- Boa Focus Dual-Zone lets you adjust flex and tightness to riding
- Plus heat-moldable liner conforms to the contours of your foot
- Moisture wicking footbed is shock-absorbing to cut vibration
- Contact Unilite rubber outsole is super-light and grippy
- Articulated shape extends lifetime and shape of boot
- Item #DCS00XX