Born to be in the snow.
Taking cues from one of DC's most iconic skate kicks, the DC Men's Lynx Snowboard Boot brings you a skate-like feel for slaying terrain parks, slashing through tight trees, and racking up powder turns all day long. Its articulated construction increases flexibility when you're taking your tricks into natural terrain and tweaking grabs off park kickers. Additionally, the Lynx features a mid-stiff flex, making it a great all-around boot for ripping anything on the mountain.
Its traditional laces leverage the Wrap Lock Hardware to prevent slippage, effectively turning into a zonal lacing system as you can tighten each area independently. Lending extra durability for long-lasting use, the Wolverine waterproof leather upper features 3M Scotchguard for extra protection from outside moisture and stains. This water and stain-repellent is especially useful when you're riding on sopping-wet, dirt-stained spring snow.
Equipped with a Black Liner, this boot combines ultra-cush EVA memory foam with high-rebound, heat-moldable EVA. This combination encourages a super-comfy fit straight from the box that conforms to your foot over time for customized support without pressure points. Built directly into the liner to increase moisture transport and enhance thermo-regulation, Aerotech Ventilation keeps your feet from overheating during fast-paced riding and strenuous hikes, especially on warmer spring days. Other key features include a single-density Impact-S footbed to soak up vibration from rough snow, as well as a Contact Unilite + Rubber sole for an ideal mix of lightweight performance and rugged grip.
- High-performing, mid-stiff boot for ripping all over the mountain
- Waterproof leather construction repels stains and water
- Traditional lacing with wrap lock hardware ensures a secure fit
- Thermo-moldable liner contours to your foot for plush comfort
- Aerotech ventilation allows air in for dry relief when it heats up
- Single-density footbed soaks up vibrations and absorbs impact
- Lightweight rubber outsole cuts down on bulk and grips icy ground
- Item #DCS00X0