Why We Like The DC Lotus Step On Snowboard Boot
Maximizing comfort and convenience, the DC Lotus Step On Snowboard Boot is built with a versatile flex, ultra-convenient BOA Fit System with H4 Coiler, and a Step On-compatible outsole. We especially like that the BOA Fit System locks down a secure fit with superior heel hold in seconds with the quick twist of a dial and that the thermo-moldable liner conforms to the exact shape of our foot for a customized fit. For days spent hitting cliffs or sending jumps in the park, we rely on the eco-friendly Impact ALG insole to absorb flat landings or soak up high-speed chatter. The Step On outsole rounds things out with a locked-in level of security the second we push our boot into the matching binding.
- Ultra-convenient snowboard boot built for comfort and security
- Versatile medium flex rides well on every lap
- BOA Fit System dials in the rider's best fit inside and out
- Response liner delivers out-of-the-box comfort and is heat-moldable
- Integrated 3M Thinsulate insulation provides all-day warmth
- Shock-absorbing insole made from earth-friendly bio-based materials
- Lightweight EVA outsole features connection points for Step On bindings
- Compatible only with Burton Step On bindings
- Item #DCSZ9BM
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Step On-compatible backstay
- BOA® Fit System featuring H4 Coiler dial, Silver SS lace
- Response R2 (EVA), 3M Thinsulate
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- medium (6 out of 10 on DC's scale)
- EVA, Step On-compatible
- Impact ALG (bio-based from algae)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help